NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Steve's Alpha by Song Vacation, Update ...



Day Eight, Last Day, 10:53 am.

Currently on song 756 of 995: Social by Squirtgun.


I'm no math expert but I believe that leaves 239 songs for me to hear before I go back to work tomorrow. I'm fairly confident I can do it, just as long as I staple the iPod to my damn ears.


This is also day 45 of my sobriety, by the way. Tough for me not to drink. I'm making up for it though by drinking enough coffee to kill a small hyrax.


Might go to Dimple and buy some used cds. Might go see The Hulk today. Might go skating with the fam tonight. We'll see.

1 comment:

jessecoombs said...

If you decide to do a late show of the Hulk (10pmish), let me know...