NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Steve's Alpha by Song Vacation, Update ...



Day Eight, Last Day, 9:59 pm.


Currently on song 967 of 995: You Don't Love Me by The Kooks.


I stay up a little bit later than usual tonight, wake up a little bit earlier than usual tomorrow morning, I SHOULD be able to do this thing before I have to overwork tomorrow. When we went to Dimple and Walmart and I had the earbuds in my ears with my wife and kids, well I must have looked like the worst husband and father in the world. But I said that I was going to do it and do it I shall.


On an unrelated note, this is my 836th post on this blog. 836 damn posts. How crazy is that? My blog is as old as my oldest daughter and SHE just graduated first grade. My blog is going into second grade. That's incredible.


Anyways, wish me luck. This should be a piece of cake.

No comments: