NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Top 5 Artists With The Most Songs on My iPod ...

5) The Raconteurs (19)

4) The Beatles (25)

3) Green Day/Foxboro Hot Tubs (29)

2) Ween (35)

1) Eels (63)


There's the standings in Steve's iPod. Green Day jumps up to the top 5, thanks to their secret band The Foxboro Hot Tubs and Ween shortens the distance between themselves and Eels. Can Ween's musical madness take over the musical beauty of Eels?


I've been trying to listen to my iPod in alphabetical order during my vacation. I started at 8:00pm last wednesday as I walked out from work and I've been listening on and off since then. I have 995 songs packed in there that add up to about two full days worth of music. I started with Abarájame by Illya Kuryaki & The Valderramas and I'm currently on song 571, No One Knows by Queens of the Stone Age. I have to go back to work friday morning, which means that I'll be hard pressed to finish this off before then so I plan on having my iPod strapped to my head nonstop from now until then.


Wish me luck.

No comments: