NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Tune In This Thursday ...



Tune in to blogtv for the very first episode of NOT The Steve Gee Show, an online chat show where you'll meet me and my kids and my pets and maybe even my wife if she doesn't kill me. It's free, it's audio, video, and it's a one time peek into my life and my head.


It's a one time thing now, an extension of my 840+ posts blog here, and if its a success then maybe it might become a regular thing.


So be sure to see NOT the Steve Gee Show this thursday at 10pm eastern, 7pm my time.


Please come see. It should be fun. If you need any more convincing to see my show, here's some free mp3s for your punk ass ...


The Beatles: The Things We Said Today

Frank Sibatra: The Way You Look Tonight

Ween: I'll Miss You

Nina Simone: I Think It's Gonna Rain Today

John Lennon: You Are Here

The Raconteurs: Five On The Five

Soundgarden: Black Hole Sun

Eels: To Lick Your Boots

No comments: