NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Various Galindo Family Pictures ...

This is how Elmo dolls are packaged and sent to us, with its legs bound and its eyes blindfolded. I can't help but see it as some sort of bondage thing. It's pretty creepy.




This was my view during my intensive dental work of the past few months. It's been digitally altered to better match my actual view while they drilled the crap out of my mouth.




Isabela with Wall-E.




On my last day off my wife and I recycled the incredible amount of beer bottles and cans that has been piling up in our kitchen for the past, oh, I would say year. I always want to simply throw them out but my wife makes me save them so that we can "recycle" them despite the fact that she never would. So back when I was at my hard drinking apex I would just put them on the pile with the others. But I have been clean and sober for a whole month now, so the time felt right.


We had 408 bottles and cans and got a whopping $20.15 for our drinking days. Wow. In California that's enought for maybe a half a gallon of gas.




THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN:

Emerald VS Isabela

in a Target swordfight two the death!


TWO GALINDOS ENTER, ONE GALINDO LEAVE!




And the WINNER is ...



No comments: