NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Various Random Whatnots ...



It's summer. That means that Emerald and Deinna (my wife's brother's daughter next door and my unofficial third daughter) are now out of school. My wife has been spending the last few weeks at home with the kids, ALL the kids, and she's been going a little bit stir crazy being home alone with three screaming kids. So we've been scratching our brains trying to think of things to do with our kids.


We went to the gym the other day. It was probably the first time I've worked out since before the holidays. But apparently i overdid it because the next morning my whole body hurt in screaming pain. Serious pain. It's been a week and I'm still in pain. I'm taking painkillers just to numb the pain in my arms and chest and legs. For a while there it would hurt just to hold up a cup of coffee, let alone pick up the kids or anything like that.




The kids are currently watching Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It's the first time that I've seen this one. But it's the fourth time in three days that the kids have seen it. That's crazy. I think they have a new favorite movie. I'm just proud that it's a Burton film. PLUS last night they watched Jackie Chan's Rumble in the Bronx and they fucking loved it! My kids are totally awesome.


Also, Kung Fu Panda was funny as hell.




After today I'm on vacation for eight days. I wanted to go somewhere and do something, maybe a fun vacation or a road trip somewhere. But Natasha's leaving today, coming back on saturday night, staying for a few days, and then leaving AGAIN until I go back to work. So it will be be. Computerless. With the kids. Plus Natasha didn't really clean while she was gone, so it will be me alone and lonely with the kids cleaning up our hideous house. I'm not looking forward to it.


I've been sober for 37 days. My wife being gone for my vacation is going to be rough as fuck. I'm a bit scared. but I hope I'll be okay.




My wife's birthday is this monday.


For my wife's birthday, I made a 9 minute movie version of her life story with our kids and the laptop.


It's one of the greatest things I have ever done in my life.


Check it out. It's pretty damn amazing ...




Well, that's it. Wind clan out, y'all!

1 comment:

Scott & Carolann said...

Too bad you don't live in Jersey, you'd be awesome to hang out with... Great video, touching in a criminally insane way. Please, please post some high quality scans of the Ed Wood-opoly board, we're struggling to see some of the spaces.