NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

All I Want ...



I know that it's a "group effort" and not one person is responsible, but when the numbers are low then who is to blame? Me. And when the numbers are high, like they are now, then apparently THAT'S WHEN they say "It was EVERYBODY! It was a group effort. It was ..." everything BUT me, you know? But everybody who works under me has just continued doing what they always do. They haven't busted their asses trying to get these numbers up.


All I want is a little credit. I work hard. My numbers are great, through the roof, and I have worked hard to get those numbers that way. Apparently under our new regime it's TOO MUCH to ask for a little positive recognition.


I can't sleep. It's horrible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE know how hard you work, Rev. So, fuck those people anyway...And remember, "penis" is the funniest word EVER. If you don't believe me, try saying it out loud a few times. Preferrably on some form of public transportation.

Rock On!!!

The Bunster

Anonymous said...

Profit over people. Hooray for money loving corporations who treat such hard work with so little respect.