NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Another Trip, Another Lonely Steve ...



My wife is leaving for another one of her work trip. She's leaving tonight after the kids go to bed and she's coming back sometime thursday. I have a lot of problems with her job. It's not your usual job. It's been really tough for me to deal with and my body seems to be paying the price. My eyes have been burning, I've been having really bad nosebleeds, my asthma, which has usually been very minimal, is suddenly kicking me in the ass and waking me up at four or five in the morning. I've been having anxiety attacks and I've been deeply, dangerously depressed. Usually I dealt with depression with a healthy dose of my kids and an unhealthy dose of beer. But I'm sober now and I'm also on two different types of anti-anxiety, anti-depression meds. I don't know if i can deal with another work trip alone, you know?


Anyway, no internets for a while. Lame. See you later, invisi-friends.

1 comment:

jessecoombs said...

When I can afford to drive a little more (next weekish) I should come by and hang out.