NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MONTY PYTHON has a BEER!!!



I was at Bevmo and I swear I almost shit myself!


I was never more close to breaking my three months of sobriety than I was holding Monty Python beer.


The ale was commissioned to commemorate the 30th anniversary of Monty Python. I'm not sure how it tastes. I'm worried it tastes like British ass. Maybe it';s best that I'm still sober. Still, pretty cool, huh?

2 comments:

Mrs. Mcgillicuddy said...

I don't drink beer but I think I may have to buy this out of principal lol!!

Joseph said...

i saw spamalot when i was in London three weeks ago. good but not even close to the movie