NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

My (awesomely pathetic) First Show ...

So I had my show tonight. I have been super excited about it for almost a week now. We had an hour long show, where we talked about such diverse topics as abortion, gay marriage, kittens, root beer, and illegal immigrants. It was funny, light hearted, and my daughter and I did a whole bunch of super funny, hilarious things. When I mentioned gay marriage I was surprised at Emerald when she said "Ew" that turned into a 20 min discussion on gay marriage that was very touching. The chat screen didn't pop up so we couldn't interact with our viewers but I still thought that it was a funny, touching, and awesome first episode of the Steve Gee show.


However, since the chat function was off, no one was able to tell me until after the show that I had no sound. My first broadcast, totally ruined. The funny things I was saying, the talks I had with my daughter, the funny and honest things I had to say, the debate my daughter and I had over homosexuality, all lost forever.


You have no idea how disappointed I feel.


The next episode of Not The Steve Gee Show will premiere as soon as I can figure out how to get the god damn microphone to work. Or we get a cam that doesn't suck ass.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am sorry it did not work out but please try again I was entertained by just watching you lol!! So if I could of heard what you were saying it would of been even better!!
Jenni