NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, July 4, 2008

My Second Online Show ...



Ok, so my first show on blogtv was a silent failure. Yes video, no sound, and an hour of talking without realizing that no one can hear.


But we just bought a brand new cam a few hours ago. We opened it, set it up, tested it out ...



pimps - Broadcast your self LIVE


... and it works!


SO, my NEXT new show will be this monday night at 10:00 pm eastern time, 7:00 pm California time. Special Guests Emerald, Ron Burgundy the Cat AND the Voice of My Wife. It'll be fun and strange and you should join in and watch.


1 comment:

JohnnyTieugi said...

Letting the "first" show load... looking forward to it!