NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Too Much Pokemon ...

I'm here walled up inside this dirty ass house with four little girls who fucking LOVE Pokemon. I'm currently at the end of the fifth episode I've watched today. That's five in a row, non-stop. Yesterday I watched seven episodes. the day before that I watched about nine or ten episodes.


I can feel my brain melting from too much Pokemon ...





Free music ...


Frank Sinatra: If You Go Away

The Zombies: She's Not There

Perry Como: Magic Moments

Schoolhouse Rock: Figure Eight

Riddlin Kids: Stop The World

Authority Zero: Talk Is Cheap

Cake: Frank Sinatra

Frank Sinatra: That's Life

Eels: Lone Wolf

Schoolhouse Rock: The Great American Melting Pot


I'm designating tomorrow a Poke-free day for me and my family. No Pokemon all day. I don't think Isabela can do it, but if I have to watch any more Pokemon my dick will fucking explode from all the watered down Japanese stupidity.


These girls are driving me crazy. Its times like these that make my days off even more stressful than my actual job. And that's saying A LOT if you knew my job.




THIS song is how I feel today ...


I Die You Die: Losing My Mind

1 comment:

johnmc. said...

Patrick was cracking the hell up while watching this. Maybe pull the input volume down a little because there's crazy fuzz on the louder parts.