NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Without The Wife Photos ...

Work Steve. Trying to be professional is an uphill battle ...




Me in pajamas for storytime ...




The look on my youngest daughter's face when I leave for work. She's out and I have the hardest time leaving her ...




My two supermodels ...




Getting the kids all worked up before bedtime ...




Two giant Chick-Fill-A cows visit storytime (and I'm honestly freaked out) ...




Dinner while my girls watch Mars Attacks ...




Bela asleep on me ...




What a great wake up call ...




My storytime polaroid hall of fame, a collection of a few memorable storytimes going all the way back to January 2004 ...



No comments: