NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Morning Has Broken ...

I had my emergency medical leg slashing on tuesday morning. Now its thursday morning and I can walk but just a little bit at a time. My thigh is still throbbing in pain but I guess its throbbing slightly less than yesterday. I might NOT have to be entirely couchridden today, although in my couchridden state I watched Tim Burton's Ed Wood, two episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000, four episodes of NBC's The Office, The Rutles, The Lion King and EVERY Schoolhouse Rock song ever written. It's been pretty cool. Plus I was feeling pretty burnt out recently at work, so having my body forcefully take a time out has been refreshing. I just wish I had a good book to read. The last book I read was an advanced reading copy of Chuck Klosterman's upcoming fiction novel Downtown Owl. It was great. You really come to understand the characters and come to love them, which only makes the inevitable ending more climactic. After that I've been off of a reading kick. I tried reading Lewis Black's new book but I can't get into it. I just don't care what Lewis Black has to say, nor do I give a rat's ass about his childhood.


Anyway, I'm rambling. I leave for the doctors in about an hour. Wish me luck.


Here's some free music for your punk ass ...


Simon and Garfunkle: The Sound of Silence

James Hunter: People Gonna Talk

Amazing Transparent Man: Fast Car

REM: Radio Song

DVDA: Now You're A Man

Dead Milkmen: Everybody's Got Nice Stuff But Me

No comments: