NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Test Results ...

The doctor says I have a rather serious staph infection in my leg that apparently is immune to certain types of medicine, so some sort of super staph. They had to insert ANOTHER wick in my leg but this time they did it without any anesthetic or pain meds in me, so I felt everything. Apparently they assumed I downed a crapload of vicodin before I came. Which I didn't.


Now the doc says I'm going to be gone for AT LEAST another week. Now I'm couchridden watching the same old shit and feeling like somehow I've let my family down.

1 comment:

gwen said...

Steve, don't beat yourself up over this one. It is completely out of your control. You've been burnt out at work for ages, and under a lot of pressure in general.

How about making it into a fun time with Natasha and the kids since you have to be home anyway? Maybe you guys could turn the couch toward the pc and you could find stuff to watch online.

I can't remember if you know about it or not, but Hulu.com has movies and tv shows to watch legitimately for free, so the quality doesn't suck arse.

Take care, and I hope your leg gets better soon.