NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Falling Asleep With The Cat ...

Steve asleep on the couch with Legendary TV Anchorman Ron Burgundy after a long hard day of playing PS2 pinball, drinking coffee and bitching about my back.




That new green couch of ours is hard as hell, yet I fall asleep on it almost every night, usually with Isabela ...




... but falling asleep on it almost every night has started to take its toll on my spine. I pulled my back out yesterday. Hurt like hell. Spent half the day sleeping. Now I have to go back to work and push myself to get shit done with my spine all screwed up, not to mention storytime at 11.


Not looking forward to the next five days of work. I always SAY I'm going to take it easy but I never do. Today, though, I'll have to try and actually do it.


Here's some free relacing music for your punk ass.


Jack Johnson: Upside Down

Jack Johnson: Nothing's Sacred Anymore

Jack Johnson: Stars In Heaven


That's that. I'll post birthday pictures later. Gotta jump in the showers.


One Man Wind Clan Pinball Krew out!

No comments: