NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Friday Suits (Reprise) ...



I like boobs. And a big ass. I just love women. I'm a horndog. But I digress.


Yesterday was great. We got an insanely large rating on our visit, we talked at length about my numbers and how good they are and what I can do to improve even more on them, and I even got an award for all my hard work. I got a gold star medal for my numbers and for my overall awesomenesss. It's a big deal.


And did I also mention that I won a Blog of The Day award? That's pretty cool. Thanks Saint Tor.


So I'm an award-winner. That's great. Now if only I wasn't so fucking broke.


Bedouin Soundclash: Santa Monica

Disneyland: Haunted Mansion Foyer Music

Disneyland: Yo-Ho (clip)

Dick Dale: Nitro

1 comment:

jennieprice said...

Heh...they finally saw what we already know hon..you are awesome...!