NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, September 5, 2008

The Friday Suits ...



District manager's coming today. He's going to be going over every area of the store with a fine toothed comb. The store is tense and everybody is working their butts off. And what with my leg injury and the doubling of my happy pills, work has been pretty rough these past few days.


But I'm not worried about today's visit. I'm a brand new Steve, one who floats way above his body. I don't sweat suits.


Dr. Horrible: Brand New Day

2 comments:

Famous Quotations said...

Your site has won a Blog of the Day Award (BOTDA)

Award Code

Thank you,

Bill Austin

Reverend Steve said...

I'm an award-winning blogger. How strangely cool.