NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, September 1, 2008

The Galindo Family Visits Apple Hill ...

Yesterday we decided that my "further treatment" should be a family road trip up to the mountains to visit Apple Hill farms. Nice, relaxing fun in the woods, just what the doctor ordered.


The smell of the trees and the fresh air reminded me of so many things - visiting girlfriends in Flagstaff, peaceful church retreats when I was younger, random road trips with Tom. I have been having a lot of memories come back to me in the form of scents recently. Incredible what a smell can do.


Anyway, here are some random pictures. Note the Isabela pout ...







No comments: