NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Joys Of A Church-Free Sunday ...



My wife is very active in her mother's church. That would be hilarious to you if you knew the dirty things I knew about my wife. Anyway, every sunday she almost always ends up taking the girls to church. And usually I go with them just out of guilt.


But the other day I told her that although I support her going to church it makes me uncomfortable going. And she was totally okay with that.


So my girls are playing and doing crafts while I'm here home alone. And it feels awesome. Today so far I've watched Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd, drank two cups of coffee, eaten a stomach full ice cream, downloaded a crapload of Goldfinger songs from playlist.com, masturbated three times and took a really nice nap.


Ah the joys of a church-free sunday.




Here are a handful of totally free songs for your punk ass. No reason. It's music for music's sake.


Perez Prado: Besame Mucho

Goldfinger: Tell Me

Eels: Selective Memory

Kepi Ghoulie: Sleepy Hollow

Operation Ivy: Unity

The Secretions: that Kind Of Girl

Eels: packing Blankets

Pippin (Original Broadway Cast): Morning Glow

The Ataris: My Reply

Kepi Ghoulie: Tornado Love

Eels: Jehovas Witness

The Misfits: Halloween

Disneyland's Haunted Mansion: Grin Grinning Ghosts (instrumental)

Bauhaus VS Disneyland's Haunted Mansion: Haunted Bela

Sweeney Todd (Motion Picture Soundtrack): Epiphany




Check out this japanese water fountain. It is amazing.

"Hey man, izzat Freedom Rock?"

Feist on Sesame Street

No comments: