NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Nine Day Gauntlet ...



In order to have Woodmas off at work (October 10th, Ed Wood's birthday) I will have to work nine days in a row.


This is going to be fucking rough.


My wife and I had a big talk last night. Now its the next day and I feel like I have a hangover except with no drinking.


On the sidebar of this blog I now have a spot where I will be updating the current state of my health. Since November of last year I have been through a wide range of hideous health challenges, from my leg slashing to my rib fracturing to my ear infection to my cutting myself. My health changes so much that I thought what the fuck and decided to make it into a fun little changeable blog feature.


So be sure and check back for updates on my shitty ass health.


The Kinks: Apeman

G Love: Hot Cookin'

Eels: Selective Memory

Eels: Rags to Rags

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A numerical health index would make wagering easier. Just a thought.

The Bunster