NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Not Again ...



Went to the doctor. I have a nasty infectious cold virus that's highly contagious. I'm dizzy, my nose and throat are on fire, and I am feeling clammy and feverish. What's worse is that my wife spent all day working, leaving me alone to take care of my two girls who will most definitely end up being sick themselves. This is the second day I've called in sick. That's two days of no pay. That hurting us so much financially its not funny.


I hate myself right now.


Forever the Sickest Kids: She's A Lady

Forever the Sickest Kids: Coffee Break

The Beatles: I'll Cry Instead

Paul McCartney: Dance Tonight

2 comments:

Volly said...

Your daughter is really cute. Every picture I see of her makes me smile. Obviously, this is something you already know, but I felt compelled to mention it.

gwen said...

Derek has had the same thing, Steve. He's been home sick for two weeks and I'm in total hell.

Hope you feel better soon.