NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pictures From Our San Fran Trip With Michael Burns ...

My wife ...





A failed picture of the really neat way that the fog grabs the city like a hand ...




Feeling like an idiot at this nice japanese restaurant because I don't know what ANY of this stuff is ...




Me mid-pee in the world's smallest bathroom ...




Strange ad ...




Kick ass concert from The Presets at the Folsom Street Fair ...





The Presets: My People

The Presets: Kicking and Screaming

The Presets: Down Down Down


Me and my wife at the concert ...




My wife's titties ...




WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS THING MEAN ...




My wife took much better pictures on a real camera than I did on my phone:








I have more pictures that i'm going to make into a second post. I'm going to call it Awesome Packages Of Japanese Food I Found.


It's pretty awesome, especially the small crunchy fried fish fetuses. I'm serious. Totally should have bought them.


Here's one last picture for Burns ...




I'm nearing post #900 on this blog, which means I'm almost near 1,000 posts.


That's awesome, frightening, pathetic and cool.

No comments: