NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Top 5 Artists With The Most Songs On My iPod ...

5) The White Stripes: 19
4) Perez Prado, the Latin King of Mambo: 21
3) Ween: 29
2) The Beatles: 45
1) Eels: 50


What a amazing race. Latin mambo king Perez Prado goes up to number four, Ween and The Beatles go down and so does Eels, bringing the space between the first and second spots down to only five songs. Eels have been the champions of my iPod for such a long time. Can the fab four overtake the E?


Here are some just taken pictures of me and "the gang" hanging out at my house today ...










And, last but not least, Jen's boobies ...




Awesome.

No comments: