NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Busy. Come Back Later ...

Can't talk.


Reading Bret Hart's new book.




I've read a LOT of wrestling biographies:


Mick Foley has a great talent for writing.
Chris Jericho is insanely funny.
Eddie Guerrero had about a million near death experiences.
Eric Bishoff is full of shit.


But never before have I found my heart BREAKING over a professional wrestler like my heart has for Bret Hart. Never before and never again will there be a professional wrestling biography that chronicles such a hard fought rise and such a monumental fall.


I have about fifty pages left. He's been screwed in Montreal, his character is dead, WCW is killing his career, Owen's dead, his divorce is final and his family is tearing itself apart.


And THIS just happened, nearly killing him and ending his career ...




I've never honestly felt so bad for a wrestler before.

No comments: