NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Miss Know-It-All Thinks She's The Evil Dr. Borderz (Steve In Drag) ...

Mr. Steve shows the kids at storytime his LATEST invention, the Super Mental Dr-Frakulation Machine Version 1.0 (Use As Directed). Basically the machine confuses you and then ... that's it. I hadn't figured out what it should do after that, so it just confuses you.





When I accidenally BREAK the machine, Captain Book comes out but she thinks she's the evil and sinister Dr. Borderz. But then I come out thinking I'm Miss Know-It-All/Captain Book and come out in her trademark skirt and headband.






I feel much more comfortable with Megan as Captain Book. I used to write scripts but now I feel like I don't need to because her and I are on the same page. It feels very nice.




As I was getting dressed to go out in drag, one of the newbies at work, a transfer from Temecula, said "Wow, that's amazing. At my old store the person who did storytimes, she never dressed up or went all out."


Made me feel good. I do good things.

No comments: