NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 7 of 10 ...



Yesterday was incredibly rough. I covered the front register twice. I covered the information desk somewhere around three times, I think. I answered pages on the overhead. Plus my boss wanted me to change out all 13 of the endcaps AND on a busy sunday afternoon. I was exhausted. I limped out of there when I was done. And something tells me that today is going to be no different.


So wish me luck. Day seven of ten. Or day seven of nine and a half. Depends on how you look at it.


Here are some big huge honkin' boobies to brighten your day ...








My wife is leaving sometime today to go work in the bay area for a few days. I'm not happy she's leaving but I'll be happy to have money for food. If she actually gets some apps while she's there. Fingers crossed.


Got something big planned for Woodmas this friday. Stay tuned ...

No comments: