NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Have You Heard ...

Well, I thought everybody had heard ...






You have NO IDEA how big of a pop this got from me. He sang it sometime around ten or twelve times last night. As a kid I was heavily into strange music and this one was right on my list. I've loved this song for a very long time.


The Trashmen: Surfin' Bird


Can't believe The Trashmen is cool again.


Now if only they use that wack ass theme song from the opening credits of the original version of The Blob on Family Guy then I can die happy ...




The 5 Blobs: Beware of the Blob

No comments: