NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

High School Morning ...



Took the dogs out potty early this morning. It was cold but not too cold and it had a very slight frost. It felt all so familiar. The coldness and the air and how it felt and smelled, it all reminded me of high school, MY high school, the Deer Valley Skyhawks.


It reminded me of standing around outside at 7:45am with all my friends, probably huddled up for warmth in my letterman jacket with some young girl that I didn't give a damn about but was with simply because she wanted to be with me.


It reminded me of happiness and of carelessness and promise, things I barely have anymore.


It also reminded me of a song. Hippychick by Soho.




I don't know why this song appeared in my head with thoughts of high school. It just did.


Soho: Hippychick

1 comment:

johnmc. said...

Early 90s dance with a Smiths sample. What's not to love?