NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, October 20, 2008

My Thoughts ...



My wife leaves tonight. She says she'll be back sometime wednesday morning, hopefully. Then she's back home for a little bit before leaving for a big Halloween mixer this weekend. She WAS going to leave on saturday and be back on sunday. Now she says she's leaving early friday and HOPEFULLY coming back on sunday.


You know how I'm trying to be more honest and open with people? Well I tried to open up to her and told her how she's always busy with everything and everyone but me. I told her how I never see her and how she's always too busy for me and she responded by trying to out me, saying that I always get sad and depressed like this when her business gets good.


That may be true. Business is good. But that usually comes at the cost of our marriage.


That's that. See you some other time, invisible friends.


Here's a song to my holiday music buddies at work ...


The Marketts: Out of Limits

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you do get sad and depressed when Tasha leaves for these mixers. I've noticed it. But the question is if you are justified in feeling the way you feel and only you can answer that one.

I think I have a good idea of what her business is and what these mixers are. With that, I think I might feel sad and depressed as well.

At the same time, I know what it's like to be strapped for money and doing what you have to do.

I keep meaning to email you but I've been dog tired when I get home from work. I'll try to catch you up on a few things as soon as the voices in my head stop.

Rock On.

The Bunster

Anonymous said...

Oh, and you should still have my number, so you could give me a call while Tasha's away to try to take the edge off...Or we could arrange a time for me to call you seeing as I have the free long distance.

The Bunster.

Reverend Steve said...

I appreciate you, Bunster.
I really do.

And I don't openly talk about my wife's very delicate line of work.