NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, October 17, 2008

The Root Beer Show: Episode Three NOW WITH BOOBIES!

Yes, it's another exciting and thirsty episode of "The Root Beer Show," the world's best amateur root beer reviewing webisode!


In episode three Steve answers fan requests by reviewing Barq's root beer. Plus there's madness and a lot of arguing AND some pretty damn good editing. And introducing BOOBS!


Enjoy them, root beer lovers ...




A whispered "call the police" has now become quite the catch phrase around the house. It makes me proud. I love it.


I'm trying to wait a while before I make another episode. I mean, how in the world can I ever top THAT?

1 comment:

admin-cantik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.