NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

TEN out of TEN!!!



I DID IT!!!


I successfully worked ten days in a row, topped off with a super marathon storytime at a local charter school.


And I most definitely mean it when I say marathon. I did nine storytimes in a row, back to back. That's nine half hour storytimes in a row with no real break in between the storytimes. I pretty much read stories to the entire school. It was crazy. By the end of the day I was dripping with sweat and I felt like I could barely stand. I was as amazingly crazed energetic with the first storytime as I was with the last one. It was crazy.


Here are a few of the kids ...






I have a question for anybody who reads this ...


Tomorrow is Woodmas, the holiest day in the Woodian calendar. I am taking my wife out for dinner and a very expensive play at a new nightclub, play, and theater venue downtown.


I am five months stone cold sober.


But its Woodmas. And this place we're going, the theater venue, it serves alcoholic beverages.


SHOULD I DRINK?




Post what you think below ...


Happy Woodmas Eve.

2 comments:

jessecoombs said...

Congrats! Those kids look like they had a good time, or at least I'm hoping they did.

Um, drink or not drink, that's your call, but we all know that what's special about Ed Wood is that he did what made him happy, regardless of peer pressure. So, just do what makes you happy.

Anonymous said...

I know I'm late, but hell yeah.

The Bunster