NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, October 27, 2008

The Three Galindo Men ...

Myself, my father Jose Galindo, and my older brother Joe.




Me and my brother trying to show off our toys like we're kids again.




Me and Joe. He has been having serious health problems, spinal degeneration being the main one along with the fact that he has no cartilage in his knees. He's doing physical therapy and scheduling various major surgeries. The thing is, we're about three and a half years apart. His health problems make me weary of getting older.




His serious health problems also make my health problems feel like worthless shit, like he's going thru the SERIOUS stuff and I'm just a crybaby putting a tack to my arm.


But I'm pretty sure that's just my younger brother self talking.

No comments: