NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Birthday Girl ...



Come have your birthday party in a bookstore with ME!


Our store may soon become one of the first bookstores ever to offer birthday parties for children. Emerald had a little get together birthday party last year, then we had another small get together earlier this year for a regular.


And now today one of my favorite storytime kids is having a HUGE birthday party that I'm doing in the store. I'm setting up, decorating, getting crafts and I'm setting up my whole storytime today around her. Afterwards there's going to be cake and ice cream and crafts and my own crazy manic self.




If this is a success then hopefully next year we will start having birthday parties in the store. Have your birthday party with Mr. Steve. Have your birthday in a bookstore.


How crazy is that? Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Tor Hershman said...

May random chance seem to favor ye, Pope of Woodism.

'Tis most cool that you shall receive pay for doin' something artistically creative.

Woodness be with Thee
on
groovin' safari,
Tor