NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Emerald Galindo's Photography ...

Not to be outdone by her younger sister, six year old Emerald Galindo just completed a photo shoot of her own. However, unlike her younger sister, she has NUMEROUS photography credits under her belt.


In fact, when she was Isabela's age she grabbed a camera and accidentally took the first ever picture of Isabela and I asleep on the couch, one of my favorite all-time photographs ...




Anyway, enjoy the photography of Emerald Galindo ...












I WAS going to black box out my boobies but I decided against it. Enjoy my nipples, everyone ...










Bravo! Bravo! Encore, I say! Encore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I WAS going to black box out my boobies but I decided against it. Enjoy my nipples, everyone ..."

I'M BLIND! I'M BLIND!!!

Bunny