NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's Happening! It's FINALLY Happening ...



This album has been in the works for FIFTEEN YEARS! It was talked about as legend and laughed at for a decade and a half.


And now it's finally coming out!


I never thought it would happen. I honestly never thought the day would come. To give you a better sense of the scope of this thing, I saw GnR live in concert at Compton Terrace in Phoenix, Arizona when I was in eight fucking grade. Now here I am in my thirties and about to buy their LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG awaited new album. How absolutely crazy is that?


And who in this entire world is better to review it than Chuck Klosterman?

2 comments:

Gwen said...

When I saw the title I thought you were going to say you were getting counseling.

What's the status on that?

HMMM??!

Reverend Steve said...

I'll do a big post on it in a day or two. I promise.

Long story short - I'm working on finding the right mental health professional for me. I've called a few people, trying to find someone that's right for me.

I'm working on it. I promise.