NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just Finished ...



I just finished reading the book Things The Grandchildren Should Know by Mark Oliver Everett, better known as the man called "E" and brainchild behind the band Eels.


He suffered so much in his life. He battled loneliness and death and all of it with the honest belief that life is something to be in awe of, that simply living a brand new day is something to be happy about.


His book, and his amazing music, has helped me out a lot these past few weeks. And I cannot recommend the book enough.


A Man Called E: Hello Cruel World

Eels: That's Not Really Funny

Eels: I'm Going To Stop Pretending That I Didn't Break Your Heart

No comments: