NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Vacation-less Vacation ...

So I'm off of work for five days and no exciting Las Vegas trip for me. I'm trying really hard not to be bummed about it. I've just been laying around at home doing my own little bits of nothing - staring at the walls, playing pinball games on my playstation, reading Sarah Vowell's new book, drinking root beer, sleeping in, cleaning, taking naps, decompressing.


To make it up to me, Natasha says I can buy the new Raw VS Smackdown 2009 for my playstation. We went to Circuit City tonight to buy it but they were all out.


Anyway, here are some random pics.


Bela asleep on me ...




Three of my special storytime girls ...




A picture of my old friend Kendra in Costa Rica. Seeing the pictures she sends me makes me just intensely jealous ...




I actually let Bela be in charge of storytime while I walked around the store and took a break. I try to do a lot of Andy Kaufman breaking the fourth wall sort of stuff with the kids. Every storytime is different. They never know what's coming with me.




Corduroy is my nigga ...




This picture is a direct rebuttal to a previous picture I did in the same style ...




Our dog Johanna. We names her that because Emerald couldn't pronounce our original name for the dog, Sweeney Todd ...




My wife's cousin's ass ...




Megan with Bela ...




My supermodel daughter Emerald ...




Well, that's about it. I'm trying to rest, calm down, relax. I've been losing it at work lately and so these few days mean a LOT to me, even if we're not in Vegas fucking and partying. I don't think the calming down thing is working, but we'll see.


Fuck, my house is no Pinball Hall of Fame Museum but I guess it will do.

No comments: