NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

OMG LOL ETC ...

Tonight I'm going to a midnight showing of the movie Twilight with my newly Stephenie Meyer-obsessed wife.


Yippie.


I'm worried, though, Remember, my rap name is Early Bedtyme, so I'm fading around 9pm. I don't know how I'm going to do this and still manage to wake up at 6:30 to get Emerald ready for school.


I'm also worried that I'm going to be uncomfortably out of my element. I just know there's going to be all these giggling preteens and all these high school pretentious drama assholes being WAY to loud and all these LOL OMG chicks and all these Hot Topic rats.


Oh and there's going to be wall to wall McPunks. You know what I mean? Punks who are only punks because their mommies and daddies gave them money to buy expensive punk wear at the mall. Ostentatious, self-centered, bitter, spoiled and totally homogenized McPunks. Punk used to be based on your attitude towards society and now its based on how much money you spend.


I'm excited about the excitement that surrounds a midnight showing. I'm excited about seeing a movie, ANY MOVIE, in a theater. I'm excited about seeing previews on a screen bigger than the laptop.


That's about it, though. Wish me luck.


And look how BEAUTIFUL my daughter is ...




AAAAAND I'm excited about the FULL album Chinese Democracy completely streaming on line today.

No comments: