NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Random Thoughts ...

This is a picture of my wife downtown a month or so ago. We went to go see the play Forever Plaid at this new theater.


I dressed up in my now typical suit and tie work outfit. My wife dressed up, too. She looked absolutely great. Absolutely great.


And goddamn, man, look at her titties! They were just all out there. It was incredible.


ANYWAY, here's my story ... I went to the doctor and they gave me a number for counseling and therapy. I went home and called and the therapy people said they were all full and were referring OUT. They were apparently supposed to then actually refer me to someone but instead they told me to go to my company's website and find someone. I went to the website and after an ETERNITY of searching I found a doctor right next to my work and got very excited. But when I called I found out that, despite the website telling me NOTHING of the sort, the doctor I called was actually a marriage and couples counselor. Then SHE referred me to the company's website. Now I'm trying to surf thru the website AGAIN and find someone. I just got a nurseline phone number deal and I think I might try that next. It's all a bit frustrating but I need this. I need to get help. And if I have to jump thru a shitload of hoops to get there, then so be it.




Here are new songs from a band that, for legal reasons, I will call G-uh-nnnz an Row-sez. Or Rifles N' Tulips. Good stuff, too. Check it out ...


This I Love

Catcher in the Rye

Street of Dreams

If The World




I made the graphic above. Simple words on a sparse background. I turned it into a shirt and had it sent to me this morning. I want to do a series of simple shirts with simple phrases on them.


Hipster Doofus


Fun Galore


Contradiction


I'm trying to be simple. Simple life. I don't think its working but I can try.


I should probably wake up my wife now.

No comments: