NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Interviews ...



I just wrote a little piece for Empire magazine. They wanted a quote from me for a piece that they're writing about the 30th anniversary of the death of Ed Wood. I'm also doing an interview all about me and my religion for a very reputable movie website. The guy who's doing the interview is amazingly sharp and he's asking me a lot of highly intellectual questions and I'm just trying to sound smart like I know what I'm doing.


I just thought I'd share. I'm quite proud of myself and that don't happen too much nowadays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. It'll be good for you to be in print again.

The Bunster