NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Maskerade ...



I'm on the end of my doctor-enforced two consecutive days off and all I've done today is drink too much coffee, rest my legs, play a bit of pinball, pop my pills, lose thousands of fictional dollars at Handheld Vegas Style Poker (maybe it's GOOD I didn't go), read Terry Pratchett and waste WA-A-A-AY too much time at Fail Blog.


Part of me feels ashamed of myself because I did nothing. Nothing whatsoever. A total waste of a day.


Another part of me felt like doing nothing was just the sort of thing I needed.




Seriously.


How FUCKING GOOD do I look in that picture?


I think THIS LINE from Anchorman says it all!


I WAS going to post the stories behind the pictures I took last night of a clown's ass. But I'll save that story for some other time. Remind me, ok?

No comments: