NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Morning Before Christmas ...



... and I have to close at work tonight. How lame is that? This is the second year in a row that I have to close on Christmas Eve. I hate leaving the kids on Christmas fucking Eve to go sell leftover crap to yuppies and rednecks without forethought. Plus there's always some manager there who A) has nowhere to go on Christmas Eve and therefore B) keeps us all working late to get things ready for the day AFTER Christmas. It's always a pain.


So, in my own private protest, I will be going to work ... dressed DOWN!!! No tie, no suit, no leather belt. Old school, comfortable, slightly punked out Steve. No way you're gonna make me dress up on Christmas Eve.


Here's more free yuletide music for your jolly punk ass. The first one you should listen to and think about me ...


The Long Winters: Sometimes You Have to Work on Christmas (Sometimes)

Dave Matthews Band: The Christmas Song

Rhythm Scholar VS Paul McCartney: Wonderful Christmastime (Rhythm Scholar Kringle Kut Remix)

No comments: