NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Toe ...



I broke it.


I was running to the bathroom to go help Isabela and I cracked my little toe on the sharp corner of the steel bed frame that was upright and leaning near the door of the bathroom. Hit the steel corner running at full force. The picture is on the way to the doctor. It's a bit too bright to see but it was pink and a bit purple on the side and it was swollen up like a vienna sausage. And I couldn't move it at all.


Now I have this big black post-surgical cast shoe that I have to wear and it makes my limp even limpier. Plus it's the holidays and this big black duck boot cuts my speed in half. It's really bad news for me going into the holiday season.


That's that. I'm tired. Need to go to sleep.


Ben Kweller: The Rules

No comments: