NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Year ...

Thank fucking GAWD!


Jim's Big Ego: New Lang Syne (Thank God It's Over)


So anyway, we're supposed to go to some dude's house for a new year's party tonight.


I don't really want to go. I kind of sort of hate people now. It's like I live in this really comfortable bubble. With a ps2. And the outside world just scares and confuses me.


But there WILL be free food.


But there will ALSO be a ton of drunk people, too, and I've just about had enough of situations in which beer pong might be played.


But free fucking food! You have no idea how much that means to me. I haven't been eating lunch or breakfast as a money saving measure. So I've been starving myself. Great. Just add that to the asthma and the broken toe and the cutting myself and all the other crap wrong with me.


And also, Natasha just stays at home nowadays. She takes care of the kids and reads and chats on the internets. That's all she does. She deserves to go out every once and a while. I mean, sure I do fucking nothing with my life but at least I get to go into the outside world five days a week, right? So I kind of feel like I owe it to her to go. Right?


I dunno. We might go. We might not. We'll see ...

No comments: