NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Random Picture Time ...

My rare Godzilla tamagotchi that I bought about 11 years ago. You feed it, raise it, and eventually teach it to crush buildings and stomp on people. I'm missing the back to the battery case and tape doesn't seem to push down the batteries, so I can't get it to work longer than a few seconds, but it's still the high prince of awesomeness ...



Me asleep in my full body footsie pajamas ...



Isabela totally stealing the show at my daughter's big birthday party sleepover ...



My wife's amazing ass in my favorite pants at my daughter's big birthday party sleepover ...



A very small picture that I took of racial segregation at Target. Apparently black people are forced to buy "colored" pencils ...



Me at storytime ...



Getting my bowl on ...



Another supremely foggy morning drive to work. I've been waking up every other morning it seems like to severe fog warnings. It's been beyond San Francisco fog. This is totally Stephen King-level fog ...



The dog sleeping in our basket of (no longer) clean clothes ...



An old pic of me looking good next to our old store manager. Good times ...



Natasha's cousin Alicia's very nice ass ...



The two Galindo pirates last Halloween ...



Two cuties ...



Emerald doing karaoke at her party ...



Isabela being cute and about to fall asleep ...



Emerald, the school play superstar ...



... and here's an old favorite of my brother and my cousin Tony and me to get you in the Christmas spirit.




PUNISH!!!

7 comments:

Tony said...

PUNISH!!! I wonder what that word means to Eric these days....

Reverend Steve said...

He still in prison?

Tony said...

yup...for another decade at least

Reverend Steve said...

Daaaaamn. So he DID kill a cop, right? Or TRIED to kill a cop? Our family is so damn secretive about shit.

Tony said...

I haven't heard the killing a cop story. The only story I've heard is that he took part in(as driver or gunman, I don't know) a drive by shooting. A couple years ago I did a search of Pima county court records to see if I could finally dig up the truth, but all I found were some misdemeanor offenses. Yeah, our family is not good at the whole "communication" thing, which sucks because it seemed like the family used to be close back in the day...or maybe it has always been like this and it just seemed that way when we were younger.

Reverend Steve said...

I think the whole "always been like this" thing is probably the right scenario. Lame, really. Vegas was fun back in the day with Xavier's kids and Welcome Jupiter.

Tony said...

Those were some serious good times. I went to Vegas this past October for my 30th birthday and dragged my fiancee into the World of Coca-Cola museum. Beverly, Lilt, and Stoney were sadly nowhere to be found. Xavier's kids are all grown up now. Screaming-meme Ernie is going to be a freshman at the U of A this coming year. Crazy how time flies...