NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Blackout ...

The family and I just suffered thru an hour long power outage.


Isabela was a little bit scared but she was our brave little trooper. Emerald read picture books to us, Natasha lost herself in her own little teen vampire world, and I just looked out into the darkness, quietly thinking what I always think when my life gets thrust into darkness ...


Every once in a while God lets you know that he has a bajillion ways to fuck your life up. A bajillion ways. He has so many ways to just turn everything around that you should just try to let go and embrace what you have because it might not be there for long. Who knows. God can be a real bitch so try to find happiness wherever the hell you can.


Right now for me happiness is pills, wacky mambo head trip throat medicine, Juicy Fruit gum and Vince Guaraldi music.






Vince Guaraldi: Happiness Is

Vince Guaraldi: The Great Pumpkin Waltz

3 comments:

Gwen said...

The pictures are nice in that light. =)

Also, Julia is going to stab me in my sleep soon if I don't give her an answer about the lion. Can you please let me know if it's possible to get it back over here?

Reverend Steve said...

How 'bout this, I'll try to remember to swin by your place after I get off of work and drop it off. Is that all kosher with you? I work at 8:00am (ugh) so I'm off around 4ish.

Gwen said...

Thank you, that would be fantastic.