NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day Off ...

Called in sick. The amount of stuff I'm coughing up is disgusting. I'm medicated off my ass and I feel like crap and I'm pretty much attached to the breathing machine.


But at least I get to spend the day with the kids. We're watching Anchorman and I've only had to fast forward past two bad scenes.




But the kids seem to love it, my oldest especially.


It probably helps that I named our cat Legendary Anchorman Ron Burgundy. That helps.


You know I'm really sick because I'm missing a storytime. I try never to miss one of those. I'd like to think that the store is going to explode without me. But probably not.

No comments: