NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Feeling ...

Waking up early, getting my Emerald ready for school, the Eels playing on my iPod speakers, I find myself somehow overcome with this deep sense of joy. I can feel it now inside my chest like deep happy heartburn. It hurts but in a good way. It feels good. Makes everything brighter.


I don't know where it came from. Maybe it's from the music. Eels music can do that to you. Maybe it's from the silence in this house. Apart from the sounds of the music and the heater running it's a peaceful morning. No arguing, no yelling, no annoyed sounds of anger. Maybe it's just the fact that I lived another day and every morning I wake up is another chance at a do-over. Maybe it's the fact that a week of being sick and coughing up gross crap has left and now, apart from my chronic asthma, I'm a healing man on the mend, feeling better.


Or maybe it's just all the pills.


Either way I'm just glad it's here.


Here's some free Eels music for your overjoyed punk ass ...


I Like Birds

I'm A Loser

Hello Cruel World

A Dog's Life

Teenage Witch

Rags to Rags


Have a good day. On me.

No comments: