NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Am The Hurricane ...



I JUST TOTALLY HAD SEX!!!


DOOD! I did it! Talk about a fucking DRY STREAK! I was the goddamned Dust Bowl of sex for a LO-O-O-ONG time there. I've been intensely sexually frustrated for an obscenely long time. Now I'm just sitting here in total peace, the afterglow from the moment. I can smell her. I love that smell. Right now all is well with my world.


And it's not just the sex, either. Work has been pretty goddamn good. And my relationship with my kids has been pretty goddamn good. And things with my wife have been getting a whole lot better.


I've been feeling pretty goddamn good lately. I know I run the risk of jinxing myself. But life is pretty goddamn good, all things considered.


Ok. This is my life ... you know how when you're playing Mario Kart, you get the three shells and they revolve around you ...




That's me. I've got these intense drama shells that are circling me, surrounding me, revolving around me and could hit me at any time, sending me spiraling off course. Like a hurricane. And I am the center. The eye. And in the eye of a hurricane all is peaceful and calm. I don't know how or why but I am the center of the hurricane and despite the dangerous and angry and mind-blowing shit all around me I am the epitome of cool.


I am The Hurricane!










Modest Mouse: Fire it Up

Baby Blue Sedan

Horn Intro

The View

Summer

Satin In A Coffin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you feeling good.

The Bunster.

Reverend Steve said...

Thanks.
Things are pretty good.

Ian McEwan said...

Congratulations on the poon, sir. Stay positive, internally that is. You never seem to have a problem with instilling positivity in others.